Sunday 10 January 2016

I bought a Lati Yellow Ruki in Lat's new pink NS and I received notification a week before christmas that he had shipped.  I was so excited.  I had previously made him lightning Mcqueen bed that was 99 per cent finished except for body art.  Sooo I frantically began working on his bedroom.

Which is close to being finished now.

He arrived and I have called him William, his skin colour is amazing and very different to my other NS Lati dolls.
 



Rachel came over to play with William in his new room









2 comments:

  1. Oh he is very much a little boy Carol. The room looks wonderful. :)

    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I am happy with it, just have to add artwork on the bed, a desk chair and buy more bits and pieces for the room lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete